Changing my MAC address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sites can't see it can they?
Only my new one yeah? All good if yes :tbu:

and can i randomize macs that aren't in the same range ... as in that aren't local. discoonnecting and re-connecting conection?

The only MAC address that websites or any internet service can see is your modem's which you cannot change assuming you have a cable-type internet provider.

What MAC are you trying to spoof and what do you mean by "in the same range"?

! I'm trying to get babning undone from a site so I can re-register so they won't know who it is :p
Wht is it then that I get re-banned every time I register with my own computers (like even if i'm abroad or something)?
...and i'm pretty sure i must have left evidence, they aren't really gonna make assumptions...feom my posting style or something...

It won't happen. Spoken from experience on dealing with stuff like that it is always possible to tell when a banned member is back and it's not just IP addresses and/or MAC addresses that give you up. There are many ways to detect "returns" and most are pretty simple.

Speaking of simple, you're banned from there: find a new site. It will make everyone's life less stressful.

What - is it the posting styles as well as cookies, of course?

It must be possible for expert hackers or something who can re-programme their hardware completely but I'm not one of them... :p

Please just tell me what details are stored - I may find a way somehow... I just need to know what is stored, that's all...

Last edited:
Found out it's evercookie i guess
It's apparently possible but not as easy as i thought :( no. One would go through such a long procedure and i guess the whole point is to make it seem pointless...

I signed up under a different ISP and that's all I posted with! and a differnet computer! i sitll got banned again...

I think Celegorm means the router MAc address and cookies and stuff but not many people have the computer's mac address. but i believe these sites do.

Nope, I didn't mean the router's MAC address. There are much easier ways of detecting besides cookies or diving into internet packets to get MAC addresses. But that's all I'm going to say as it'd be pretty stupid of me saying how members that have been banned from here to get around us :)

Plee delete this post if you don't like it here but younknow...

How do I change my internal IP address? Well of course if I do that then it's still gonna be in the same range, no matter what...
So is it possible to pick up a new range? It seems soo difficult as hell! And of course wi my external ones too... How would I go about doing that?????????

Actually lmao please say it you'd look like a moderator moron LOOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom