Compatibility Please Help

well. it will work, but i will advice you not to buy a I7-2600k for 287$ and go for the only 35$ more expensive core i7-3770K.
it's better and up to date with the latest architecture. also you don't need a 1KW power supply.
An 850W will do just fine and they are cheaper. A H100 corsair cooler might be overkill for you. what about an H80 or an H70?
I personally would have gotten a GTX680. i am not a fan of SLI and Crossfire. 2 cards = more heat and more noise.
I know the gtx660ti SLI solution is more powerfull (about 15-40% depending on the game) but a GTX 680 can handle anything just fine.
i suppose you will be using the SSD as caching... right? if not i don't think it is worth it with a only 64gb SSD.
you might also want to consider buying 1 extra 7200rpm 1TB harddrive and put them in RAID0 for extra speed.
you could also buy 2x 500GB 7200RPM drives in RAID0 for a total of 1TB and lower price. 2TB might be more then you need.

no problem. you can however run 4 monitors at the same time on a single GTX600 series card. though only 3 monitors will be active for gaming. so you don't actually have to have 2 cards in order to play games with 3 monitors. you will have to go back to the 500 series and older in order for that to be necessary. technology is improving. XD

Alright just one more thing, the fan slots on the case I'm getting are 140mm will I be able to fit the H80 in them since the radiator is 120mm?

yes. the 140mm is the fan size, not the actual device that hold the motor that makes the fan spin.
the H80 will fit because corsair needs to adapt to the standards cases are using. else they would be incompatible with allot of cases.

You wouldn't need that much ram, 12 mb would be classed as a little to much. No the card will take 2x Dvi an 1xhdmi. Id def spend more money on the PSU too. Maybe ocz or corsair.

Back
Top Bottom