reaceing my current set up

bakerboy666

Solid State Member
i have faught my 2 Wire 2701 HG-b for long enough and am looking to replace it. i already have a new router a netgear N600, i was running the 2 wire in bridged more but that was having issues to. ive contacted at&t many times and all they have to say is you computers are whats wrong not the system. i mean what are the chances of 7 computers having the same issue? basically it will randomly slow to a ping of over 500 and provide no more than .34 MBPS when i have 3.0 MBPS as my speed. so what modem can i use with this netgear router to ensure good connection? ive tried getting one from fry's before and it wouldnt connect to the dsl for some reason and at&t were not willing to help me set it up.

just a fyi the slow speed isnt the only problem, this rouer randomly diconnects and cuts the apply based laptops off the wifi all the time, and normally to fix it i have to swap the ip adresses back and forth and it gives us about a day of no issues. idk why this fixes it but it sems to work for that time.

Back
Top Bottom