Am i missing anything ~ is this build OK?

Again best bet is amazon. I have an old HP keyboard from a pc I bought 7 years ago an it still works and a Try to get USB devices.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

If you do a lot of pc gaming you might wanna look at gaming keypads an mice. But they're not cheap.

Sorry I meant one of them a USB device (lot of new mobos only hav one ps2 slot)

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

It's being phased out.

Guys, i'm having a problem with this. the mobo is the asus p67p8 and it wont install windows 7. i have it all set up all components together and when i go to install windows 7 it freezes some time either the 4 orbs of color(that make the windows logo) and when the blue screen with the flower that comes up on the right side comes up

Yes that is good, but if you want wireless you may want to purchase a wireless adapter. Also, I am not quite understanding, you ordered it? You mean you ordered a gaming pc, or you're building one with those parts?

I've built it.

Odd problem. Turns out I needed to specify my ram in the BIOS , weird, seing as corsair is quite popular and id think that auto would do it. Wasted hours on this problem.

I've built it.

Odd problem. Turns out I needed to specify my ram in the BIOS , weird, seing as corsair is quite popular and id think that auto would do it. Wasted hours on this problem.

1600MHz by any chance?

P.S. USB is better than PS/2 as it's plug and play, with PS/2 the keyboard/mouse must be in the machine when it boots.

I'd go wireless, something like a logitech MK250 keyboard and mouse set.

Back
Top Bottom