Small Screen

Jake-

In Runtime
Currently Tri Screening two 20" and a 23"

But i don't like my Task Bar on any off them.

So i want to get a small (roughly 10") touch screen monitor to hook up the the PC for the sole use of the task bar.

Are there any product like this - or any screens like this.
Preferably touch but doesn't have to be.

Attachments

• Demo.jpg
    Demo.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
You might have an issue if you just want your taskbar on the small screen. To get your taskbar there, you will have to set that as your primary display, so every time you open a program (at least one that you haven't moved over to the other monitor yet), it will open on the small screen and you will have to drag it over to the larger one. To me at least, that would be a major PITA.

Thats what im looking for :) but why so expensive - i can get another 20" screen for that :/

I see your point Ihamil64, However you can set the primary screen to a larger one, unlock the taskbar and drag it to the place of choice. I assume this would work through USB to?

Anyway to convert a digital photo frame? obviously i dont need it to be a high spec screen as its just for the task bar (however i loose the touch feature) there alot cheaper?

Thats what im looking for :) but why so expensive - i can get another 20" screen for that :/

I see your point Ihamil64, However you can set the primary screen to a larger one, unlock the taskbar and drag it to the place of choice. I assume this would work through USB to?

Anyway to convert a digital photo frame? obviously i dont need it to be a high spec screen as its just for the task bar (however i loose the touch feature) there alot cheaper?

Ah, I guess you CAN do that. I thought that you could only drag the taskbar to the sides of your primary display, but I just tested it out and it looks like you can just drag it over to the other display. I wonder if new applications open on the display marked as "main" in the display settings or if they follow the taskbar. I'm assuming they would open on the main display, but I've never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom