RAM or Clock Speed (ghz)

i will say go for the acer. now remember that i said in the first post: (that is if the RAM speed and CPU architecture is the same)
the architecture in those CPU's are not the same. the acer has a sandy bridge i3 (also called second gen i3) the tobisha has a 1'st gen i3.
the 2.1 ghz sandy bridge i3 should be kinda equal to a 2,5 Nehalem i3 (1'st gen)

an important factor for me when getting a laptop is the "look and feel". and i got to say i like the acer way more.
you get a better looking and better performing laptop by getting the acer.

edit:
well.. not MUCH better performing, but you get 2 extra gb of ram. you get 1 x USB3 input.
you get a better graphic accelerator (inbuild GPU within the CPU). better webcam as well.

Last edited:
EchoNatek said:
i will say go for the acer. now remember that i said in the first post: (that is if the RAM speed and CPU architecture is the same)
the architecture in those CPU's are not the same. the acer has a sandy bridge i3 (also called second gen i3) the tobisha has a 1'st gen i3.
the 2.1 ghz sandy bridge i3 should be kinda equal to a 2,5 Nehalem i3 (1'st gen)

an important factor for me when getting a laptop is the "look and feel". and i got to say i like the acer way more.
you get a better looking and better performing laptop by getting the acer.

Thanks very much for your help, I wouldnt have noticed the 2nd gen so thanks very much and I will go with the acer :)

Getting a bit nervous now... On the third box in the scrolling thing at the top it says its there and has 320gb of hard drive but it doesn't let me click on it

it looks fine. and it got that nice big track pad.
you get 1 extra usb3 port. and you get 200mhz more on the CPU.
sounds ok for extra 50 euro and 100gb harddisk space.

Back
Top Bottom