What's the best way to store downloaded TV shows?

Dampwaffles

Solid State Member
I just downloaded a few seaons of my favorite TV show but I don't want to hog up all of my computer memory.

What's the cheapest and most convenient way to store these shows on an external source?

Should I use a USB flash drive? Are those big enough to store whole seaons of TV shows? What about blank DVDs? Or is a whole new dedicated external hard drive the best way to go?

Thanks a million in advance.

im going to assume that this was a legal download from I tunes (or something similar).
the cheapest is prob discs but that would be time consuming.

Is this a desktop pc? if so just chuck another internal drive in there, you can pick up a refurbished 80gb drive for less than £20. That would be fine for just storing music and video. Amazon.co.uk: Used and New: Western Digital 3.5 inch 80GB 7200RPM SATA 8MB Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue

Yes, it is a Desktop PC.

I just watched a video on how to install an additional internal hard drive and I honestly don't think I have enough computer savvy to do it without screwing something up.

An extenal hard drive that I can just plug in with a USB is a lot more appealing to me.

What kind of specs should I be looking for if I'm willing to spend about $100? And does anyone have a specific recommendation from a U.S. based site like newegg? That would be very much appreciated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom