Buying A New Computer

I'm sorry for the rant that is about to ensue but please fix your spelling ashpash21. Sorry for this but I'm a really keen on spelling. Although for a 15 year old LOLZpersonok has great spelling and grammar for someone his age. Hats off to you good sir.

I'm sorry for the rant that is about to ensue but please fix your spelling ashpash21. Sorry for this but I'm a really keen on spelling. Although for a 15 year old LOLZpersonok has great spelling and grammar for someone his age. Hats off to you good sir.

Thank you. I'm also keen on spelling too and it bothers me just a bit to see incorrect grammar or spelling, but it's just how I am, I generally am on the neat side.

Would you be able to select my core componants, I would like to be able to play world of warcraft fully maxed out and have music playing on a second moniter if possible. Thanks for the response.

Gaming and playing music isn't something one would do concurrently. Fullscreen games usually grab the input and when you try to release it, the game pauses and runs in the background.

Gaming and playing music isn't something one would do concurrently. Fullscreen games usually grab the input and when you try to release it, the game pauses and runs in the background.

I believe this is possible because I have played World of Warcraft on my main monitor in windowed mode and then have a very old monitor with Spotify playing music. I only set it up to see if it worked, but it was so slow, it was practically unusable.

The machine you like on Ebay comes with no Operating System, you'd need to add at least 80GBP on top for that.

Do you know if I took Windows 7 off of this computer I would be able to put it on that one using the say key?

Simply, yes.

Windows 7 is a free download as an .iso file so you can burn a disc to install it with too.

I know that it can be burned as an .iso and I have the file on my computer. But I didn't know if it would let me install it on another computer and use the same key?

i currently play music, have mates on skype and game at the same time and it seems fine on certain games (lol,wow an dota 2). However action games like crysis 2 an bf3 can give you some problems. Just takes time to get the setting right.

Have you looked at the gaming computers on Gaming PCs and Gaming Computers from Novatech

Back
Top Bottom