Laptop LCD Screen Blue Areas

Crapcicle

Baseband Member
I had recently opened up my laptop and turned it on but the screen didn't have this problem yet, then i noticed it said on my control panel to refresh my windows index because it detected new hardware, so i clicked "refresh windows index". It was only after this that the blue lines/areas/moving lines started appearing. Is there a way to fix this?

Oh and just to let you guys know if i calibrate color to put the lcd in all red, the pixels start shaking like crazy and it the areas become more noticeable. I also rechecked the cables and everything is connect and intact.

Last edited:
I didn't actually. And for some odd reason it also says that there is a second hard drive that was detected. Problem is, i only have one. The second HDD even has its own temp in speedfan. Ghost possessing my laptop maybe?

Okay, the "Ghost HDD" has now disappeared... but the green/blue tinge is still on the lcd. Here's a picture of my screen. If you noticed, the green lines affect almost all regions of the lcd. I also attached my computer to another monitor and the problem didn't appear. Does that mean it's a bad cable?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom