Cant remember my toshiba windows 7 laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

compgeek1

Beta member
I haven't been on my laptop for about a year because it was getting fixed and i cant remember my password. I don't know what to do i tried all that:

F8
F2
Backspace
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Shift 5 times
F10

Non of those things work.

I really need help,

Compgeek,

Hi...
There are some free Windows recovery tools available on the Internet like Ophcrack, PC Login Now, Kon-Boot, Cain & Abel, LCP and many more. there is no need to access windows for that. download free ISO image, burn it to CD and boot it from the CD.it locates the User account and automatically crack the password. hope this will help you try it.

johhny-marshal said:
Hi...
There are some free Windows recovery tools available on the Internet like Ophcrack, PC Login Now, Kon-Boot, Cain & Abel, LCP and many more. there is no need to access windows for that. download free ISO image, burn it to CD and boot it from the CD.it locates the User account and automatically crack the password. hope this will help you try it.

I have tried downloading Ophcrack but i dont know what an iso image is. Do i have to use a cd or can i use a usb stick. And when i burn it what buttons do have to press on my laptop for it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom