Good Pc?

Gaming is always better on the Intel CPU.
... that rig can play good games.. but probably not the best at high.

why does everyone have a grudge against AMD all of a sudden? I heard they were better than intels when it comes to gaming.

Sorry for the hijack but to answer your question just upgrade the GPU and that thing should be good for gaming for a few years. Before you think about that though what PSU is in this thing? make sure it is enough to handle the new graphics card

why does everyone have a grudge against AMD all of a sudden? I heard they were better than intels when it comes to gaming.

Sorry for the hijack but to answer your question just upgrade the GPU and that thing should be good for gaming for a few years. Before you think about that though what PSU is in this thing? make sure it is enough to handle the new graphics card

Do you know what new graphics card would be good for this pc?

I got my 6670 for about 100$ and it doesn't even require a dedicated power connection to the PSU but I would say get a decent 500w PSU just to be safe. I Don't recommend the exact 6670 I have though because the cooler on it is very tiny and it runs very hot it idles in the high 60s. but then again I am just a moderate gamer and I get decent fps in GTA IV crysis, crysis 2, far cry 2 and minecraft so depending on the gaming setup you want ie number of monitors and the size of monitor you want and the level of detail you want in the game you may want something beefier than what I have.

i'm a little out of the gaming loop so I don't know how demanding newer games are.

the first one I recommended to you in the PM is actually 104$ on sale right now.

IF not I recommend the 2nd one I mentioned as I own the same card but different brand and its good except for the lack of good cooling. The asus should be fine though as it has a much bigger cooler

Last edited:
A AMD 6770 is ,at cheapest; $110/£70, or at least it was when i got mine.

But, this pc isnt very good.
FX Processor? Bad, Phenoms are better than FX for gaming and multimedia etc...
Graphics? If your on a budget, go for AMD. Something like the 6670 or 6770.

Back
Top Bottom