Random Chit Chat

Any real player users here? Have you noticed that converter no longer works? For me on all my computers when I click the start button to convert a popup comes up talking about real player plus or what ever but no where does it say you must upgrade to use the feature.

This bites I hope they didn't disable the converter for free users.

Any real player users here? Have you noticed that converter no longer works? For me on all my computers when I click the start button to convert a popup comes up talking about real player plus or what ever but no where does it say you must upgrade to use the feature.

This bites I hope they didn't disable the converter for free users.

Realplayer still exists? The last time I was forced to use it was a few years ago, when it was chock full of bloatware, ads, borderline trojans and was on the way out.

I wasn't aware it still had a market?!

well it has a feature that allows you to convert youtube videos for portable devices and convert videos on the computer and up till now it worked without a hitch but now it just pops an ad for real plus instead of converting

well it has a feature that allows you to convert youtube videos for portable devices and convert videos on the computer and up till now it worked without a hitch but now it just pops an ad for real plus instead of converting

Have a look at something like keepvid.com, then you can use the generated FLV file with handbrake to generate a "portable device" file.

I use FVDSuite which also has a FireFox add-on for a related purpose. YouTube keeps trying to disable embedded flash downloaders though.

6470m is pretty awful. I wouldn't want it for gaming. You may be able to get away with low settings for now, but a couple years down the line, no way. My brother has a toshiba laptop, and it's held up to all his abuse. So they don't seem bad.

I just rode 45 miles on the river road with a mountain bike. My legs feel like jello.

A good way to see if it is a decent gaming laptop would be to go on youtube and see if anyone posted a gaming video for the Radeon HD 6470M graphics

Back
Top Bottom