Gaming pc

Thank you guys for all of your help I am very close to figuring out what computer i am going to get but still might have some questions.

If I do get the SSD and the HDD hard drives does that mean I can put all of the things I need for my system on the HDD and just game data on the SSD? It doesn't matter if the SSD has my game data and the HDD one has system data right? Both hard drives can be working at the same time? And since the game data is on the SSD it will be working a little better right?

no, you put win on the ssd and games on the hdd, games load up from hdd in to your memory (ram and gpu) an play from there, playin the games from ssd would only slightly improve the load times. (other ppl can correct me if im wrong)

i think that a custom PC would be better but if you cant do it find a friend who can it is simple enough with some practice.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

i hadn't thought about all that for some reason i was just thinking about how cool it looks not really the specs but as i go back i see you are right.

thanks. I am going to get windows 7 64 bit. What type of ram is better kingston hyperx or the a-data ones?

I'm pretty sure the Kingston would be better. What size and speed of RAM are you getting?

P.S. If you feel like OCing RAM the you should maybe check out G Skill RAM. And even if you're not it's still decent RAM

Back
Top Bottom