What would be In your custom build destop

aaronmorris91

Baseband Member
If you was building a custom destop what would you have init with a £600 price range ? I'm intrested to know as I have my heart set on the parts for my computer but would like to hear other people's ideas ? You would be using this destop for downloading, using multiple program's at once & football manager.

Hi...
If I build a custom computer then i will like to go for Intel i7 processor, ASUS motherboard, 8GB RAM, 500GB SATA3 7200RPM HDD, Dual Layer DVD-RW, Radeon HD 7970 GHz and ATI 1080p HDMI VIDEO as internal configuration. this Intel latest processor give high speed download and its Radeon processor will provide excellent graphics you can also use these parts for customize your PC as well.

600 isnt much of a budget
and i really coulnt build one for that
i would buy one of these
honestly you would be better off getting a prebuilt
as much as i hate to say it, a dell could be cheaper
or some other pre-built system

£600 is not much to work with but I would start with a a X79 chipset Motherboard ... and stay in to save some more £££ for some awesome graphics :D

So these are the parts Iv chosen & If you can find me a prebuilt computer better then this in my price range then fine, but as I'm using it for browsing downloading & playing football manager I don't think I need to pay anymore then £600. Thanks for you advice

CPU:Intel i3-2120 Sandybridge Core i3Dual-Core Processor 3.30GHz, 3MB Cache, Socket 1155

MOBO:ASUS P8H61-M Rev.3.0 Intel H61 1155 Motherboard (PCI-E 2.0 x16, DDR3 1333, SATA, On Board Graphics, Micro ATX)

RAM: x2 Corsair CMX4GX3M1A1333C9 XMS3 Desktop Memory 4GB

PSU:OCZ OCZ-ZS550W-UK 550W ZS Series 550W 80+ Bronze PSU with 135mm Fan & single +12V Rail

SSD: OCZ AGT3-25SAT3-60G Agility 3 60GB SATA III 2.5 inch SSD

HDD: Seagate ST31000524AS 3.5 inch Barracuda 1TB GB 7200rpm SATA Drive with 32MB Buffer

I have already purchased my Case & my Graphics Card, which I am very happy with after talking to someone who previously built his own

Back
Top Bottom