PC for College

vegeta18

Solid State Member
which laptop should i get for my 4 year college course
In september I am going to college for audio production. After talking to others in the class, they have said that a laptop isnt vital, but does make things alot easier and also mentioned that mobility is nice. Most people in the class are fine with macbook pros, the 2010 models were good enough for everything needed in the course.

I can get a used macbook pro(one of the 2010 models) on kijiji for around 800$.

What is the best pc laptop I can get brand new that is around the same price range.

I would like one that is 15 inch and is made by a good company that will last at least my 4 years of college, somewhere around the 800$.(also HDMI port would be preferred but is not necessary)

Here is the one I have been looking at because its very similar to the macbook pro. I am not sure if I would want it mostly because I feel some of the other brands are more trusty. Want to rely on a single laptop lasting 4 years and the best possible one I can get for my price range.(around 800 ish)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP---15.6"ProBook-Notebook-4-GB-Memory---500-GB-Hard-Drive/4895263.p?skuId=4895263&id=1218572404895

Should i stick to this one or is there probably a better one I can get? or should I just get the macbook off kijiji?

Last edited:
hi...
You can also go for the ASUS A53SD-TS71 as it is having Intel i7 processor with 15.6" screen. The performance of this laptop is good and have 8GB memory. this will be the better option for you. and its price is also in your budget.

Back
Top Bottom