Best Asus, Acer or HP gaming computer?

G4mer

Baseband Member
Wanting to buy my first desktop computer for gaming, I'd like it to be Asus, Acer or HP. So can you guys help a bit?

If you're going to use the desktop computer for mainly gaming, then I'd suggest either getting a custom made kit, or take one from a shop which customises them.

The big brand PCs aren't generally very powerful, and if they are, they tend to be overpriced. Nevertheless, Asus PCs are nice, I've been using one for work for the past 3 years and it is very durable. Acer is on the cheap spectrum so you get what you pay for, solid specs but cheap material and such. HP is somewhere in the middle, they're good, but not amazing.

Notebooks R Us - IT Services Management || IT Management Melbourne

Thanks guys, but because I live in Finland it is not so easy to get those computers unless you order them through the Internet, but I've found a good Finnish place where they assemble the parts by them self! :)

I agree with Garenius for the most part, except that I really don't like HP, so would personally advise to take it off the list completely.

Games these days rely heavily on graphics card. Maybe you can start your research by looking at the specifications of one of the branded computers that has a good graphics card, which should not only cover the games you want to play now, but for the next 3-5 years at least.

If you are up for more research, then research on how you can replace the specifications with something better, perhaps within the same price range, by assembling the machine yourself. Motherboards these days make assembling very easy, so this option is definitely worth looking into. If you decide to go with a branded computer in the end anyway, you will also have more knowledge to know what sort of machine you are getting.

Best of luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom