Brands ?? What to use & what not to use ?

aaronmorris91

Baseband Member
Right I think I'm all set for my first build but before I do I was curious to know what brands are the best & what arnt so good, if someone could give me a little advice on this It would be great ?

what are your chosen parts thus far? where are you buying them from?
then people can tell what you can keep in the build and what you can change.

Iv already been given the ok on my parts by a member on here . I'm using asus, corsair, OCZ, seegate, just wondering if there was better brands out there ? What's As Rock like ?

i looked at your specs.
if you can with it go for a seagate 64mb cache not 32
corsair are good for ram but i can also recommend kingston and g skill.
OCZ arent good for ssd use samsung,
and avoid using asrock.

Samsung SSD 830 2.5inch SATA III 6GBps 64GB Desktop Accessory Kit with Free Norton Ghost 15 is that the SSD the right one ? & g skill arnt they suppose to be the best out there ? & would I have problems if I just kept with the 32mb instead of getting the 64mb ?

that is a good one and i dont know how much they are in england but here you can get a 256G samsung SSD for about 280-300 AUD, and you wont have any problems at all with your HDD if it isnt 64.
g skill is incredibly good ram but ocassionally has compatibility issues so i would recommend kingston or corsair but if your mobo works with g skills you should get it.

well i was only looking at 64gb because i was only going to use my SSD for my OS, its £51.99 here. ill have to check if my mobo is compatible with the gskill ram & let you know thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom