Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enjoy a cooling breeze

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Open the refrigerator door

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Another way

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Spent Saturday at an outdoor country concert from Noon to about Midnight. It was only 103 (F) and with the humidity it felt like 110+ (F).... Lots of cool "adult" beverages, and water.

It was worth it for any country music fans...we saw Ashton Shepherd, Craig Campbell, Jerrod Niemann, Sara Evans, Luke Bryan, and Blake Shelton.

100 ain't nuthin' if you don't have some nice high humidity to go with it.

NoonJly2tmp.jpg

you see that red spot thats in the middle of tennessee, they should make it pink to be more accurate.

edit: just noticed, no one else feels refreshed when they open fridge doors?

16742_253580115128_3205048_n.jpg

oh yeah, i don't have one of those in my fridge...

Last edited:
Move to England!

Ha-Ha but on the odd occasion we do have a hot day it is very hot and sticky. I tend to keep well hydrated and just keep in the shade. Although there are some cheap air con units available the weather in the UK doesnt justify then.

But nothing goes down better on a hot summers day than a pint of pure orange juice with a couple of cubes of ice!!

I come from Scotland so I'm used to all the high temps :p . But if I do get to hot I've always got my noctua NH-D14, I'm sure it'd work.

I, like most English people, will keep myself cool with a constant stream of tears. I wish i could have a heat wave

It's weird here, I spend the days wishing for warmth, but come nighttime, I'm sitting in my pants fanning myself for mercy

Maybe I've left the heating on or something?

Back
Top Bottom