Gaming pc

eXpoNentiaL12

Baseband Member
I have $1550 to spend on a new computer. I want to play many games like medal of honor warfighter, borderlands 2 and more at ultra settings with at least 50 frames. Can anyone reccomend me a pc that will be able to do that.

What res do you play at?
Is it just the tower you need or extra peripherals as well?
Are you from the UK or USA (or elsewhere)?
Where would you prefer to buy from - Ebuyer, Scan, Amazon, Newegg?

I'll come up with something when I get the time

Alienware mx-18 laptop is good you can get a referb on ebay for around 1600-1800 they close to 5000 new, MSI makes a good gamer laptop too but if you going desktop I'm not too up to date on those I mostly deal with potable computers.

I am in the united states and do not really care where i buy the pc from. I do not know what peripherals are? I plan on buying an HD LED monitor so whatever resolutions that it has would be what i would play on. I am not looking for a labtop. Thank you guys for posting.

I have around $1500 for the entire pc. I have more money to buy the monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc so if any of those come with the computer i guess it is just an added bonus.

So here's what I've come up with right now. Sorry there are no links, but all these parts were taken from newegg, but my iPod's battery is running out and it's midnight here.

CPU: i5-3570k
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro
GPU: Evga gtx 670
RAM: 8GB (2x4) G Skill Ripjaws X 1600mhz
CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D14
PSU: Corsair 750w TX V2
Case: Fractal design define r3 pearl black
HDD: 500GB WD Black
SSD: 128GB Crucial m4

Total Price: $1574.89

Quick few things to note;

Noctua NH-d14 with the CPU let's you OC if you want, if not just downgrade the cooler
I've left out the DVD drive but you can get them for $20
The case was simply just a suggestion, feel free to choose your own
I presumed you were needing an OS, but if you already have one, then just subtract that from the total price

If you have any questions or if I've not covered everything, I'll get back to you as soon as possible, which will probably be tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom