Do you prefer to talk or text?

Do you prefer to talk or text with your cell phone?

• I prefer to talk

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • I prefer to text

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Before this heads any more off-topic....

Talking is my prefered method although I do believe I'm in the minority. In fact I refuse to get unlimited texting because I just don't use it that much. I've just seen so many fights happen between people texting because you can't read intent like you can hear it while talking. It happens on here too, where someone says something as a complete joke or whatever and it's taken the exact opposite way by someone else but then 2 other people interpret it another way.

Before this heads any more off-topic....

Talking is my prefered method although I do believe I'm in the minority. In fact I refuse to get unlimited texting because I just don't use it that much. I've just seen so many fights happen between people texting because you can't read intent like you can hear it while talking. It happens on here too, where someone says something as a complete joke or whatever and it's taken the exact opposite way by someone else but then 2 other people interpret it another way.

Nothing beats those inflections which you'll never get from texting.

Depends on the conversation really. Small bits of information don't require a whole phone call, so a text is nice for something like that, but then again, texting back 160-320+ characters at a time can get somewhat annoying. Either one is better than exchanging multiple emails over a short period of time though. Can't stand that.

I prefer texting rather than calling someone. That way you can talk to someone without having to move to a different place.

Last edited:
Depend on who I am talking to.. Some people you talk with simply wont stop talking.. Those are the people that I want to text.
Other then that..
I prefer talking on the phone. It's more personal.

Back
Top Bottom