Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Open the refrigerator door

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Another way

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
In case you haven't heard, we have a heat wave going on in the US that's lasted over a week,
and tomorrow is scheduled to be the hottest day yet. There's a number of ways to beat the heat and I figure a poll would be interesting. My usual ways to beat the heat are air conditioning and a cold drink. How about you?

I dunno, in England we just go out and stand in the Rain, tends to keep us cool in the summer :p

hahaha. same here in Denmark. XD

my computer makes my room quite hot when the weather is about fine outside, so i need to have my window opened at all time. (we have a house with good heat isolation and my room ain't that big)
"when" the weather is hot i usely take a ride on my motorcycle to cool down. ^^

I sleep under a 8000btu window unit AC set to 65F. During the day I have my apartment / office AC set to 68F.
I really hate the summer when it gets in the high 90's to the low 100's. Give me a good cold winter anytime. I can put more on in the winter. In the summer I can't get enough off with out getting laughed at. ...Or arrested. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wear less ... a lot less :D
One of the only girls on the forum says this. Of course. Haha.

I went swimming today and yesterday. Yesterday I sweat more at the Camaro car show than I did today working on putting back togethor my friend's snowmobile. It was hot out yesterday. 101 and sunny. And it wasn't a dry heat.

Sitting in the shade drinking a dozen ice cold man size beer stubbies, by the time I finish drinking who cares....ha ha ha :lol:

I wear shorts all year round and generally get hot when the temperature gets into double figures (centigrade.) Seriously. For me it's air conditioning when it's available, and fans when it's not. Or swimming in the sea!

Back
Top Bottom