Tv and Wii interface problem, is computer forums the right place?

Thy Squishy One

Beta member
Hi, I don't know if computer forums if the right place for this but if its not then I dont know what is.
I have a samsung flatscreen Tv and a Wii that are supposed to connect by three round cables in the tv that go into one cable almost imediatly that goes into the Wii, the round cables are white, red, and yellow.
My Tv has five ports that all of them fit into, and I don't know wich port wich cable is meant to go into.
The Tv has a red port labled R audio, a white port labled L audio, a red port labled PR, a blue port labled PB, and a green port with a yellow circle around it labledY/Video.
Thank you for your help :)

Put the red (wii) cable into the red port (labeled Audio R), put the white (wii) cable into the white port, and the yellow (wii) cable into the green port

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Red goes to R audio
White goes to L audio
Yellow goes to Y/Video

Goddamn ninja! :angry:

Put the red (wii) cable into the red port (labeled Audio R), put the white (wii) cable into the white port, and the yellow (wii) cable into the green port

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Goddamn ninja! :angry:

:D (10char)

Back
Top Bottom