Whats Your Weather Like ?

Ohio here - today high of 104F (40C) and 97-99F (36-37C) for the rest of the weekend and most of next week -- ridiculous for June for us - we don't usually get that hot until the middle of August.

Actually saw on the weather last night that the last time it was 100F in June was in 1988.

Today is much better in Bucks - England, cooler and fresher ... and it FRIDAY !!! :D :dance:

MWSnap00640.png

Denmark here.
Today it is partly cloudy with a tampeture right now (11:20) at 15c. high 18C, low 12C.
so pretty nice weather today. keep in mind i'm from the cold north. XD
HOT wather here is 18-25C.
VERY HOT weather here is 25-28C which is rare.
more then 28 we danish melt like ice. we are not used to that. XD
28C is very rare. maybe 2-5 days a year.

Geeze mate, come to Central Australia in our summer and it reaches on average 40C to 52C.... even the rabbits won't come out of their holes.
Actually our weather varies over here, depends on location & we are very similar to the good old USA, except for their frozen winters.

I love the hot weather but hate the cold which is about 13C to 14C atm .... I think we humans acclimatise quite well to our environments.

Last edited:
Geeze mate, come to Central Australia in our summer and it reaches on average 40C to 52C.... even the rabbits won't come out of their holes.
Actually our weather varies over here, depends on location & we are very similar to the good old USA, except for their frozen winters.

I love the hot weather but hate the cold which is about 13C to 14C atm .... I think we humans acclimatise quite well to our environments.

anything over 40C will kill me. XD
you should try to injoy the danish winter weather then.
we have from +2C all the way down to -13C.

yeah we all get used to the enviroments. i will in no time die in the dessert, and you would survive alot longer. XD

Today is just right for me (hate been to hot) and I just love frosty mornings, anyway Winter is on its way for us in England :D

MWSnap00642.png

Day Jul 1

34.png
40°CHigh
Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain:20% Wind: WNW at 8 km/h Humidity:33% UV Index:11 - Extreme Snowfall: 0 in Sunrise: 6:27 am Moonrise: 6:53 pm Moonphase:Waxing Gibbous Past 24-hr Precip: 0 mm Past 24-hr Snow: 0 cm Sunny to partly cloudy. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 104F. Winds light :danger:

Well we just had a storm go through on Friday with 80 mph winds. Knocked out power to about 600,000 people in my state. We were without for about 4 days. That really sucks. They said around 2/3 of Ohio was without power and it could be Saturday July 7 before it comes back on for everyone.
I had about a 50-75 foot section of metal roof from an assisted living complex end up in my backyard. Ripped a big maple tree in half. Thankful for the tree though cuz it would have went right through our house if it wasn't there.
My son was a little upset about his playset too.

Attachments

• image-551162282.jpg
    image-551162282.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • image-2006492660.jpg
    image-2006492660.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1
Property can be repaired or replaced. Lives on the other hand when lost are lost forever...

Yes our absolute first thought. My neighbor live in a trailer and our hearts stopped for a second until we realized it wasn't that. No one at the assisted living was hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom