Would you prefer to work for someone or for yourself?

Tech Explorer

In Runtime
Each has its pros and cons. Nowadays I prefer to work for myself. What about you? What do you like to do for a living?

I kind of have the benefit of doing both right now. I have an employer but I manage all the IT and my boss rarely gets in my way. I pretty much free to do what I want, when I want, as long as everything is working with the computers and network properly. However, I don't have to worry about insurance or benefits or any of that since my employer takes care of it all.

Depends on how much money you can earn & conditions/satisfaction.....
I work as an employee for a big Steel production company, the money I earn and hours/conditions I do is far better than if I work for myself as a Electrical contractor.

I kind of have the best of both worlds right now. I work for a large software company so I have a decent salary and benefits with good job stability but I work from home, so I'm very independent. My time is very flexible with no set work hours.

I dont mind working for someone else as long as you have a decent manager who leaves you to it . I like going in work in the morning being briefed on what the tasks are for the day getting on with them with minimal interference and then getting praised at the end of the day for a job well done . In a previous job I used to work at I had this manager who would constantly interrupt me and would spend more time worrying about my job and what I was doing than worrying about her own tasks for the day

:offtopic:
I see there are still 2 other people out there with animated gif as their avatars. And here I thought I was the only one left :p

Definitely work for myself, or a small group of close friends. Being around alot of strangers would make me uncomfortable.

While I do work for someone, I am left to my own devices. As long as I have things under control and show some sort of revenue, they leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom