I need to swich WP. Need help.

Bigbunny

Solid State Member
Hi!
This is my very first thread in this form. Currently i use blogger. Actually its really good. But recently i face many inconvenient. For instance site down time, little-bit indexing slow down. So that i decided to move my blog to word press. I never use it. I have two questions.

• So how do i select the best hosting company. And which criteria should i concern?
  • As well as i need to use HTML 5 support template, but i don't have enough knowledge for this field. So how do i select SEO friendly template to my blog. I rather like to use paid one or unique one to my site. So how do i evaluate any template is SEO friendly and good to use.

Thanks!

Hi!
This is my very first thread in this form. Currently i use blogger. Actually its really good. But recently i face many inconvenient. For instance site down time, little-bit indexing slow down. So that i decided to move my blog to word press. I never use it. I have two questions.

• So how do i select the best hosting company. And which criteria should i concern?
  • As well as i need to use HTML 5 support template, but i don't have enough knowledge for this field. So how do i select SEO friendly template to my blog. I rather like to use paid one or unique one to my site. So how do i evaluate any template is SEO friendly and good to use.

Thanks!

Do you have consider advantages and disadvantages if you move your site from blogger into wordpress? Btw, how long time your blogger old? If your blog have been a years, I think is very unfortunate to move. You can optimize for the best results.

No such thing as best hosting company, only best for you.

Key criteria include stability, security, support (managed or unmanaged?), and of course, price.

You'll have to figure out how much resource you use at the moment, which should eventually help you select the right plan, hopefully from the right company.

Is there a particular reason why you must adopt HTML5?

SEO friendly basically means easy to crawl by search engines, whilst keeping the ranking of search results of important key words in mind. For starters you can evaluate ease of crawl.

Back
Top Bottom