P8 H67-M PRO Help

GreenD

Beta member
Hey guys

I just want to know some information on the P8 H67-M PRO, now that I have my new system I am planning on upgrading my old system for my cousin, it has a P8 H67-M PRO motherboard on it with a intel core i7 2600k, I am planning on doubling its RAM and adding either a good GTX 670 or lower end 680

I know the motherboard is fairly limited when its comes to OC, but my cousin and I Dont over-clock at all and Dont intend to , so my question is if we are not planning on over-clocking at all do we need to upgrade the motherboard? I Dont exactly want to do this as it would stretch the budget very thin and it also has OEM OS software on it.

So is this motherboard good enough if im not planning on over-clocking?

any help would be appreciated

Well, it's a very specific mobo so unless others have used it, we can't really offer or opinion. I look at it (with no experience with the mobo) and see that it has support for an i7, you'll be able to double the RAM and add a vid card. I see no reason to update it. What's the computer going to be used for? "Good enough" for what?

I checked on newegg and the board hasn't gotten great reviews, but if you have one that working and hasn't had any problems, then just stick with it...I see no reason not to at this point.

The Computer will be used for general gaming, I just wanted to know if it would affect the performance of the Intel 2600k and the Gtx 670/680

Don't know near enough about hardware to even begin to answer that question. However, you have so try it and if it doesn't work, you aren't out anything and then you can pick up a different one.

The Computer will be used for general gaming, I just wanted to know if it would affect the performance of the Intel 2600k and the Gtx 670/680

For what you plan on doing, that board should server you very well.

Back
Top Bottom