Random Chit Chat

Gettin' by.

Kinda slow around here...

Ah, I guess I've been about the same. Things have been getting somewhat better recently, but now I'm having all kinds of ridiculous family issues which are making me start to seriously consider finding a proper job so I can eventually move away from here. I'm trying to give them plenty of time before having to resort to that though.

Other than that, I guess I've been pretty okay. I just finally got the darkroom set up to do color prints, so I've been playing with that a bit recently. Can't seem to get the hang of it though. I've also been working on a couple of random projects. One is a bit of an overhaul on an old press camera to make it more suitable for field work, though work on that is currently stalled a bit since I've been having trouble finding appropriate wood to rebuild the bed with. I also recently dug that relay cpu out and have begun messing with it again when not doing anything else.

Oh, and I just ordered a new netbook (in signature). Hopefully the larger keyboard on this one will make it possible to type properly. My last wasn't too bad in use, but it completely wrecked my ability to type on any other computers. I'm still using only 2-3 fingers per hand most of the time.

I hear ya, man... events in the extended family have morphed into some bazaar soap opera. Tempted to tell the boss to transfer me to another state just to get away from the drama.

:/ That sucks.

I don't even know what's happening with the extended family. My mother is so ashamed of me, she's basically banned me from ever seeing any of them again. Any time I bring it up, she gets completely irrational tries to guilt me, saying that I would somehow cause my grandfather to have a heart attack and die. I don't even know how to respond to that level of crazy.

And that's not even the worst thing that's been going on. My father was so bad, I've had to cut all communication with him.

Lol, killed the thread. I tend to do that a lot, sorry. :/

Does anyone know what's going on here?

2012-05-18_1007.png

I'm guessing a return to sender, as the seller lives near Seattle. Still, I figure the USPS would at least tag it as such or something. That package is my new laptop, so I'm kinda freaking out a bit. I'm sure it's nothing though. Seller has been messaged by the way.

How can it be returned for insufficient postage? I"m assuming that you got this on ebay or some other website so at this point I wouldn't think that's your problem, just his to get it right.

Yeah, the seller paid the rest of the shipping and sent it back off. I was just worried it may have been delivered to the wrong address or something, since the tracking didn't give any info.

Back
Top Bottom