Reading anyone?

Yup. Two Authors I'm currently follow have eerily similar names:

Gail Z. Martin. Two series of hers, Chronicles of the Necromancer and "The Fallen Kings Cycle". She's done other works but their descriptions never appealed to me.

Then there is the Song of Ice and Fire series by George Martin. Great series that I was turned onto by Thelis back in 2007 for those who remember him. For anyone who's seen the HBO rendition, it follows the books very closely.

For sure. Slightly embarrassed to admit to reading The Twilight Series (and maybe more so to admit to enjoying it and the movies). Hunger Games as well.
Terry Brooks is a great author.
Lev Grossman is good with The Magicians and The Magician King.
Brent Weeks is good as well.
The Night Angel trilogy was really good though I forget the author.
I even read Bossypants recently. Tina Fey's autobiography. Really funny if your into her or 30 Rock.

Brent Weeks is good as well.
The Night Angel trilogy was really good though I forget the author.

You answered your own question :) Weeks is the author of the Night Angle trilogy. That too was a great series. I was a little disappointed when they ended. I haven't read any of his other works though.

You answered your own question :) Weeks is the author of the Night Angle trilogy. That too was a great series. I was a little disappointed when they ended. I haven't read any of his other works though.

HA! I was wondering because I knew I was reading stuff by Brent Weeks but couldn't remember any of his books and then I knew I read the Night Angel Trilogy but couldn't remember who wrote it...:lol:

Also the Black Prism is the one from Weeks I was thinking of. The sequal for that should be out/is coming out soon.

Back
Top Bottom