Which laptop?

clevelandnurse

Beta member
I will be purchasing a laptop soon for an online college course that I plan on taking. I also would enjoy streaming movies from Netflix. Any suggestions on which brand, etc?
Thanks

clevelandnurse,

I bought a computer like 2 months ago and after doing some research I'm starting to like Sony computers. But as Robbieswalker said if we know your budget we can guide you better.

If you don't care about spending a lot of money, go for a Mac. If not that, the best quality laptop brands are HP, Dell, & Sony. I'd rather get HP though, there more reliable and last longer.

I work in an IT workshop, literally the only devices on our benches were Dell and HP.

Draw whatever conclusions you wish.

Toshiba are good.

:eek::blink: :eek::blink:

This is the only computer I ever tell people not to buy.

Dell, HP, and Acer are the 3 I recommend. But really all laptops are similar and/or have the same life expectancy. It comes down to what kind of deal you can get in my opinion.

Dell is awesome! I am personally using this from a long time!
I have done many heavy things with Dell Processor and it respond me well!
So go with Dell

I've actually seen the same things as joe at the bench where I work. I refuse to get a dell or HP if I have a choice.

My company of choice right now is Asus. Their quality is amazing and the warranties are pretty simple to work with when something does go wrong. Acer would be my second choice.

Back
Top Bottom