Building a PC!

yoteoto

Beta member
Hello everyone, I'm new here!
I don't know much about computers, but I know at least something. So I want to build a pc for myself and for now I have complected this: System Build - PCPartPicker please check it out and tell me if something is wrong and needs to be changed for best performance. I'm targeting for games like Battlefield 3, Skyrim (max or high graphics). Also I'm very connected to video editing, it's basically my job. Thanks!

had a quick look and looks an ok system however i would look at a better hard drive tho as it only 5400rpm so will be slow go for a 7200rpm as it will be faster and at the moment this will be the slowest part of your system

had a quick look and looks an ok system however i would look at a better hard drive tho as it only 5400rpm so will be slow go for a 7200rpm as it will be faster and at the moment this will be the slowest part of your system
what would you suggest in the place of this hard drive?

ssds are more expensive but if u get a good one alot better im getting an ssd for the os and my main programs and files but having a 7200rpm hard drive for everything elce

Back
Top Bottom