I need help!

Fromo

Beta member
So My computer was working fine last week, but then I brought it to my friends college and I tried connecting to the internet there, I had to download something so I did and yet it wouldn't work. It said I was connected but when I opened the internet it wouldnt show any of the pages, all I saw was a message saying that it wouldnt work or something like that. So I fooled around with my computer for hours yesterday and I finally ran a test for my internet connection or something like that and all of the tests passed except for the ping test. I went to the troubleshooting page but that was no help what so ever so anyone have any ideas how I can get the ping fixed, or to send, or recieve or whatever it needs to do. Again I have the internet and it is connected but the ping test failed and when I open the internet it says it wont work... Thanks guys :D

Are you still at your friends college? Is it possbile they have blocks setup for non-campus computers? Have you tried taking it back to your house (or even an McDonalds that has free wifi) to see if it works there?

We really need more info about what you downloaded, what errors you are getting, and what tests you ran.

Back
Top Bottom