Greetings Programs!!!

ComputerGirl90

In Runtime
Hello All!!!

My name is Nikki. I am currently enrolled at ITT Technical Instituted, CNS Major (Computer Networking Systems). I am in my 4th semester and I am loving it. Computers and Technology has always interest me. So why not study something I love right??? Anyway, I am a fun loving person who likes to meet new people and learn from different people. I enjoy reading and of course being on the computer. I am hug fan on Tron as you can see from my title. Not the new Tron, the older movie. Got to love the classics!!!

I hope to meet some of you here and this will defiantly help me with school. Thanks so much!!

Nikki :)

Welcome Nikki,

Congratulations on continuing with school not a lot of people do it, and some start and don't finish. Yeah the New Tron was OK but I like the classic Tron I believe it was better.

Oscar

Welcome Nikki,

Congratulations on continuing with school not a lot of people do it, and some start and don't finish. Yeah the New Tron was OK but I like the classic Tron I believe it was better.

Oscar

Greetings Programs!!! Thanks Oscar!! I use to go to MCCC, which is a community college, but I dropped out b/c it got to be too expensive. Thanks again for the welcome!!! :) Tron is amazing!! It came out way before I was born but my dad got me into that movie, and I own it now on DVD!!

Back
Top Bottom