I'm wanting to just do editing and play various games on it such as
-Company of heroes
-Battlefield 3
-Left4dead 2

And some editing/recording software such as
-Cinema 4D
-Photoshop
-FRAPs

Just click Summarize to the left to see the specs and such.
Mega Special III

Please do not go on and say "BUILD YOUR OWN COMPUTER, IT'S CHEAPER AND YOU WILL GET A BETTER DEAL".
No, I do not have the time and simply want to spend my money on a full product well made.

If you think there is a better, cheaper PC, please link me to it.
Thanks in advance.

I really, really wouldn't bother with that site; it looks dodgy and naff to me, I'm sorry to say. Purchase one from something like PC World, a reliable seller on Amazon, or the Alienware site, if you're willing to fork out the cash. When you spend that sort of cash online, stick with renowned sites, and if possible, ones that use PayPal for added security.

I am going to have to say the same as Der-PC-Mann. I would recommend either building one yourself, if not I am sure there is someone that you know that might be able to help you out with choosing the parts. Once you have the parts a local IT business will put the parts together for you.
Make sure you get someone who knows what they are doing because otherwise you could be wasting big cash. When you get the parts go to a well respected IT business and shop around to get the best quote on putting it together and they will sort you out.

Back
Top Bottom