2012 WRX Premium

Buying a brand new car is a waste of money IMO.
I change new cars every 18 months, fantastic value..... very good reason for this.
Trade In Price very high, no maintenance replacement costs.
It is actually cheaper than holding on car for longer period of time, you get to have current models all the time with 99% hassle free motoring.
The only downside is to you, is that you got to have the money to do this.

I change new cars every 18 months, fantastic value..... very good reason for this.
Trade In Price very high, no maintenance replacement costs.
It is actually cheaper than holding on car for longer period of time, you get to have current models all the time with 99% hassle free motoring.
The only downside is to you, is that you got to have the money to do this.

Got a customer like that, he purchases a new vehicle every 18-24 months.

And I doubt this will be a 3-5 year trade in. I don't know where those numbers come from but ppl I know drive their cars to the junkyard :)
And I know people that drive cars out of the junkyard (or trailer). Everyone has different opinions on what cars are good and bad. Some people like to buy used, some like to buy new.
Some people will tell you Subarus are great because they've driven them for hundreds of thousands of miles without trouble. Other people will say to avoid them because they are a pain in the ass too work on and they always blow head gaskets. Everyone has a different opinion...

Why that car specifically? Why a brand new one? You can save a TON by getting a model that is a few years older and you'll still maintain warranty. Not to mention cheaper insurance, etc.

Why that car specifically? Why a brand new one? You can save a TON by getting a model that is a few years older and you'll still maintain warranty. Not to mention cheaper insurance, etc.

It was the only one in the Pittsburgh Area.
and i will never drive a used WRX/STi, you dont know what idiots did to them before hand. Im not inherenting someone elses headaches. And its next to impossible to find a WRX with no upgrades already and older WRXs have higher insurance polices since they dont have as many security features and air bags ect.
Also, no matter the year, its going to cost 150$+ insurance.

And i got a new car because i can afford it, and it is one of my "dream" cars. And i got a interest rate of 2.79%, it is in the papers. plus a 5 year warranty and a 3 year warranty on anything oil lubricated and free state inspection.

And i play to drive this car the next 10ish years or more if all goes well.

It only cost me 45$ a week in gas to drive to/from work, compared to the 110$ in the truck. In the long run it will be better.

You guys love trying to cut people down.

It was the only one in the Pittsburgh Area.
and i will never drive a used WRX/STi, you dont know what idiots did to them before hand. Im not inherenting someone elses headaches. And its next to impossible to find a WRX with no upgrades already and older WRXs have higher insurance polices since they dont have as many security features and air bags ect.
Also, no matter the year, its going to cost 150$+ insurance.

And i got a new car because i can afford it, and it is one of my "dream" cars. And i got a interest rate of 2.79%, it is in the papers. plus a 5 year warranty and a 3 year warranty on anything oil lubricated and free state inspection.

And i play to drive this car the next 10ish years or more if all goes well.

It only cost me 45$ a week in gas to drive to/from work, compared to the 110$ in the truck. In the long run it will be better.

You guys love trying to cut people down.

Not really. Just trying to figure out your logic. I was trying to save you money, not flame you. If you really want to save some money and lower some payments, why not buy a econobox car like an older Camry/Civic? They get AMAZING gas mileage. You can still save up a ton in gas, get a reliable car for very cheap and get a decent bit cut off when the new models come out for the next. Imagine paying $20 in gas a week and about $40 a month for insurance. Keeping add the few hundred you already planned out and you will own that car much quicker than before and save money from the payment plans.

Rohan, would you enjoy driving those econo cars or a wrx that gets 25-30mpg highway and have fun? lol.

i still have money on the side so its not stretching me that thin, an i know you wernt flaming.

Rohan, would you enjoy driving those econo cars or a wrx that gets 25-30mpg highway and have fun? lol.

i still have money on the side so its not stretching me that thin, an i know you wernt flaming.

I have the best of both worlds. I drove an older Accord and got amazing gas mileage while saving for my Z. I spent about $75 a month on gas. It didn't look the best but spending $100-$110 a month between insurance and gas was amazing. The amount of money I saved, I bought my Z, got her repainted and in the process of restoring her while selling the Accord and purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee as my DD and something to move large amounts of people/parts in. So, yes, I wouldn't mind driving an econobox for a few months if I knew I could save myself thousands of dollars in a very short time.

Back
Top Bottom