2012 WRX Premium

The Subaru WRX is a nice car....They have a good reputation here in Australia.
I'm surprised by your warranty over in the USA especially on the mileage of only 36,000miles as here in Australia we get minimum of 100,000 Kilometers which works out to 62,000 miles.
Some manufactures over here offer double I quoted.
I bought a Ford Ute in 2010 which I received 5 years 200,000 Kilometer warranty

Is 36,000 miles standard across the manufacturers of USA?
Really depends on the company. Subaru will have to up it pretty soon though. Hyundai started with a 100,000/7 year warranty to prove to the world that their cars were reliable, and it worked. GM offers that on a lot of their cars and a few other companies do as well.

ya the 36k warranty is standard but i got dealing in for a 60k mile warranty, and free lifetime inspection :)

ALSO, got an interest rate of 2.78% ;)

And it probably wolnt stay stock, but... i wolnt be doing any major upgrades, maybe some window louvers or a bigger arm rest lol.

530863_245684565529803_100002647845971_465595_620815780_n.jpg

Chillin at work.

You rolled over $2,500 of bad debit onto additional bad debit to save $1,300? Let's just suppose for the moment you got 2.9% (which you say you did) and your going to use the $1,300 a year you save on gas to pay for the $2,500. Which means for the next 2 1/2 years your going be paying to "save" and only after those 2 1/2 years do you actually make anything (most people keep their cars 3-5 years)

You rolled over $2,500 of bad debit onto additional bad debit to save $1,300? Let's just suppose for the moment you got 2.9% (which you say you did) and your going to use the $1,300 a year you save on gas to pay for the $2,500. Which means for the next 2 1/2 years your going be paying to "save" and only after those 2 1/2 years do you actually make anything (most people keep their cars 3-5 years)
What's your point? He has a new car. He was saying that he will be saving money on gas with this car vs his truck. But the car itself costs money too.

superman22x said:
What's your point? He has a new car. He was saying that he will be saving money on gas with this car vs his truck. But the car itself costs money too.

And I doubt this will be a 3-5 year trade in. I don't know where those numbers come from but ppl I know drive their cars to the junkyard :)

And I doubt this will be a 3-5 year trade in. I don't know where those numbers come from but ppl I know drive their cars to the junkyard :)

True dat... and use the junkyard to keep them things running. If you trade in your car after only 3 to 5 years you either got sold a lemon or have more money than brains.

And I doubt this will be a 3-5 year trade in. I don't know where those numbers come from but ppl I know drive their cars to the junkyard

4+ years of personal industry experience. It's amazingly true.

Back
Top Bottom