Can anyone reccomend a build please?

ParalizedTime

Baseband Member
Hi everyone,
I was wondering what is the best computer I could build for £200-£250. The main use would be simulators/gmod and internet. I already own a DVD burner and sound card.
Any suggestions will be appreciated. :)

Dont know where your from, hopefully UK, because that's where i made your PC.

its gonna cost bang on what you want it too. I am an Intel fanatic, but low budget means AMD.

Processor: £59.13
AMD Athlon II X3 450 3.2GHz Socket AM3 95w 1.5MB L2.. | Ebuyer.com
Motherboard: £37.95 (im pretty sure this is compatible with the Processor)
Asus M5A78L-M LX AMD Socket AM3+ onboard VGA 8 Channel.. | Ebuyer.com
RAM: £31
Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1333Mhz Ballistix Sport.. | Ebuyer.com
Case: £9.99
Casecom CB-341 Black Mesh Mid Tower Case | Ebuyer.com
PSU: £16.91
Black 500W PSU - With 12cm Blue LED Fan 20+4pin 1x.. | Ebuyer.com
Graphics Card: £53.54
Sapphire HD 6570 2GB DDR3 DVI VGA HDMI PCI-E Graphics.. | Ebuyer.com

Additional Fans:
120mm Black Case Fan - 4 pin connector | Ebuyer.com One Of These.
80mm Black Case Fan - 3pin Connector - Screws Included | Ebuyer.com Two Of These.

Have It In 5 Working Days For £212.87
Have it Tomorrow for £223.95

You know how to build?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply yes I am from the UK and I know how to build, again thanks alot for your help.

How could i forget, sorry.

Unfortunately not they are all at extremely high prices at the moment, i use a SSD it was £90 for 90GB, but dramatically increased system speed.

My HDD have always been seagate, there the cheapest, and i think there amazing, not the best quality, you will get some errors, and fragmentation, but money saving is everything xD Western Digital are also fairly cheap and good quality. For Your Budget these are your best options.

If you Can afford a SSD - i strongly advise it, running simulators access time for data is so much faster than HDD therefore less lag :)

Best Value On Ebuyer ATM :
http://www.ebuyer.com/341377-wd-500gb-caviar-green-sata-iii-3-5-hard-drive-wd5000azrx
http://www.ebuyer.com/272944-seagat...cuda-hard-drive-7200rpm-16mb-cache-st500dm002

Last edited:
Ok, thank you very much for your help and quick replies. Hopefully I will get round to buying and building the computer soon. One last question, have you had any previous expieriance with ebuyer?

Yes, i only ever buy my components from ebuyer, apart from there rip-off next day delivery fee or free in 5 days if you spend £50, this is the cheapest place in the UK to buy Computer components (unless you catch a good deal somewhere).

You have no worries with ebuyer, and i am genuinely surprised you haven't bought from them before :/

Good Luck on the build, did you want me to create an Intel, or you ok with AMD?

Back
Top Bottom