Extremely Stupid Question.

aPanzerIV

Daemon Poster
So while we were working on my new car, we've unhooked the battery about 200+ times. This makes all the electronics go nutso. Driving it with the time and date panel flashing is very annoying. How do I set the time and date on the lower panel/radio?

It's a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

Thanks! :p

Hmmmm and there is no knobs next to the clock?? Try going on a jeep forum or something, they probably know more than us :p they will probably take the piss out of you a bit though :p

Google provided me with the following answer--
To set the clock in a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you have to set the radio clock. Use a pen tip to push in the hour or minute buttons. They are located on the radio part. By doing this it will automatically change the information centers time to correspond. Hope this helps.

Go to Start > Run > cmd > time; you will be prompted for... Oh I see, real car eh? :D

Go buy yourself a Haynes or Chilton manual. You have a 97 Jeep, you'll need it eventually anyway.

Go buy yourself a Haynes or Chilton manual. You have a 97 Jeep, you'll need it eventually anyway.

If you're tight on cash, just get the Chilton's. I had both for an '83 Camaro I used to have and the Chilton's was a far superior manual. A lot of useful information was omitted from the Haynes manual.

Back
Top Bottom