Need help in finding a good laptop meeting what I need?

CreepahWeegie

Beta member
Hey guys,

My current laptop is a Dell Vostro 1500. I've had it for a while, and I think and it's time to upgrade it because this laptop is running the end of his life Anyway my limit is around $850.

My budget for the new computer is: $750-850

What are the primary uses for this computer

-(Internet: Web browsing, some programming, Games, etc)
-Video editing (really intense video editing- CreepahWeegie - YouTube my youtube for example on what I'm saying),
-Pic Editing
-Gaming

What software do you intend on using on the computer?

Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After FX, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas Pro, Skype, Camtasia Studio, Fraps, etc.

Do you play games? If so, what type of games?

I play games from time to time and they are usually older games, but some are Counter Strike: Source, Garry's Mod, Call Of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, and a lot of other games that I have to play on a really low quality. (I have to run Minecraft in command prompt to play it)

Do you tend to have a lot of programs running at the same time, or do you close every program when you are done using it?

Usually, when laptop is on, I usually have 2 web browsers open, Skype is always open, then games and video editing software are open from time to time, but are usually closed whenever I don't need them. Also, whenever I'm done with web browsing and searching, I close the internet.

Do you store a lot of pictures or music on the computer?

Music, Yes. Pictures, yes. Movies, yes. I do have a 1TB external hard drive, but I would enjoy a computer with a decent HDD space.

Hope you all can help. Sorry for the long post.

(P.S) I prefer a computer with a Intel Processor over AMD.

Back
Top Bottom