Do these work together?

The parts would work together, as far as I can tell; I see no reason why it wouldn't all work perfectly, and fit, regarding dimensions; just make sure you get a decent ATX case.

Oops, no, I haven't. :p *checks* Heilige Schieße... that's a nice case! That should be MORE than sufficient. :) I have one with a similar interior design (it's also red, inside!) and it's more than big enough for all my needs, so I'm sure you'll be sorted.

Oops, no, I haven't. :p *checks* Heilige Schieße... that's a nice case! That should be MORE than sufficient. :) I have one with a similar interior design (it's also red, inside!) and it's more than big enough for all my needs, so I'm sure you'll be sorted.

Thanks, But also... The CPU That i'm buying off amazon, Does not come with a stock fan. So, it would be cool, if you could check for me, Would the H80, Have any Space? With the MOBO And all. Thanks. And, Do you have skype or something? Cause, you seem like the helpful type of guy and i would like to keep in contact with someone of your standards. Thanks, though :3

*sighs* I just typed out plenty and it just magically vanished... -.- That's what you get for being hungover and tired whilst dealing with too many tabs. >.< Anywho...

Yes, the H80 should fit just fine, and your case seems to be designed with water-cooling in mind, so I see no realistic reason why it shouldn't all fit nice and snug. The H80 supports the socket type of the ASUS motherboard you're getting, so that's good, too. (it is ASUS, right?)

I don't have Skype, but we can use this site to discuss computer stuff, so it's all good.

What are your plans for this rig? Gaming? It seems like you're building for some ludicrous machine, which will be totally pointless unless you're either planning on having insanely high FPS with full HD and maximum settings for every and any game, running a server, planning on taking over the world by hacking NASA and Microsoft... simultaneously... what was I on about again? IDK... um... computers... mmm... *mumbles*

*sighs* I just typed out plenty and it just magically vanished... -.- That's what you get for being hungover and tired whilst dealing with too many tabs. >.< Anywho...

Yes, the H80 should fit just fine, and your case seems to be designed with water-cooling in mind, so I see no realistic reason why it shouldn't all fit nice and snug. The H80 supports the socket type of the ASUS motherboard you're getting, so that's good, too. (it is ASUS, right?)

I don't have Skype, but we can use this site to discuss computer stuff, so it's all good.

What are your plans for this rig? Gaming? It seems like you're building for some ludicrous machine, which will be totally pointless unless you're either planning on having insanely high FPS with full HD and maximum settings for every and any game, running a server, planning on taking over the world by hacking NASA and Microsoft... simultaneously... what was I on about again? IDK... um... computers... mmm... *mumbles*

Editing, also comes to mind. Maya, photoshop, C4D, And all that jazz. Hosting a radio, too. A metal/dubstep one. And, I like gaming on the highest FPS, i get annoyed by the slightest bit of lag.

Crap, I read this after sending the PM I just sent. :p Yeah, I'm obsessed with FPS, too. :| It's incredibly frustrating and it forever confuzzles my brother. xD I love Dubstep, BTW.

Crap, I read this after sending the PM I just sent. :p Yeah, I'm obsessed with FPS, too. :| It's incredibly frustrating and it forever confuzzles my brother. xD I love Dubstep, BTW.
So just wondering, Is this ok? Like, would i need anything else?

Yeah, it's gravy.

Actually, one thing comes to mind... which brand of that GPU are you getting? MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, PNY, Zotac, etc. Some are better than others for things like power consumption, performance, heat dissipation, and noise.

Yeah, it's gravy.

Actually, one thing comes to mind... which brand of that GPU are you getting? MSI, ASUS, Gigabyte, PNY, Zotac, etc. Some are better than others for things like power consumption, performance, heat dissipation, and noise.
The brand is GeForce.

Back
Top Bottom