2012 WRX Premium

sniperviper21

Golden Master
sti12-4door7.JPG

SO here in the next month i am going to be attempting to purchase one of these beautiful cars.
Any input from you car guys on what to expect in the long run from a WRX?
And it will be bought with 0 miles if it all works out for me.

Keeping it stock or? I can say, turbo cars often times last about 100k before needing work done to the turbos, but they are fun. I've never driven a WRX, but I've been driving an 07 Outback since December, and I love it. The AWD on these Subaru's is absolutely amazing. We get tons of snow up here and it goes through it all (I have gotten stuck a few times, only needed to get pulled out once...).
The only thing is, gas mileage isn't too great. I got 25 mpg this past weekend with 4 people in my car cruising at 60mph. When I go 70-75, I get about 22-23mpg highway. It will be a few less in the WRX. So it won't be a huge improvement on your F150, but it will be faster.

ya it will stay stock. and it will be about 10mpg increase over the truck. and i calculated it out and ill save about 1300-1500$ a year on gas lol.

and im ok with the turbo work at 100k. because ill still get a few years out of it before that happens.

about to leave for a dealer to test drive one... hope they still have it..

Nice, hope it all works out for you. Did you talk to them yet about holding it for you? If they can't I would think they could get you another one just like it.

Well i had to have my dad come and do a cosign because apparently the Credit Union who has my truck loan does not release records to the people who create the credit score system so basically it did not show up on my credit report, if i did, i would not have had to have a cosign. But ill find out monday if i get it or not, it is looking pretty positive at the moment though. And they low balled me on my truck trade in... only 10500 : / so 2500k is rolling over onto my new loan from Subaru (Locked 2.9% 72mo) so it will be about 480$/month... kinda sucks BUT the gas ill save even if it is 94Oct it will only increase my monthly budget by 50$. and ill still have 400+ left over to save at the end of the month. so its not to bad. heres the specs on the WRX.

Options

SPT Performance Exhaust System
STi Short Throw Shifter 5MT
Standard Model
↑ To Top
Features

ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES
Steering wheel mounted audio controls
CD player
Radio data system
MP3 decoder
Wireless phone connectivity
AM/FM radio
SEATS AND TRIM
Rear seat center armrest
Front seats: bucket
Front center armrest
Split folding rear seat
Leather shift knob
Heated front seats
Rear seats: bench
Max seating capacity: 5

WARRANTY
Corrosion perforation warranty: 60 months/ unlimited distance
Basic warranty: 36 months/36,000miles
Roadside assistance coverage: 36 months/36,000miles
Powertrain warranty: 60 months/60,000miles

CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Power windows
Remote keyless entry
Passenger door bin
Rear beverage holders
Passenger vanity mirror
Driver vanity mirror
1-touch down
Automatic temperature control
Front beverage holders
Telescoping steering wheel
Illuminated entry
Power moonroof
Speed control
1-touch up
Driver door bin
Air conditioning
Tilt steering wheel
Rear door bins
BODY EXTERIOR
Power door mirrors
Spoiler
Bumpers: body-color
Heated door mirrors
Door mirrors: body-color
LIGHTING RED

VISIBILITY AND INSTRUMENTATION
Front reading lights
Low tire pressure warning
Trip computer
Variably intermittent wipers
Outside temperature display
Tachometer
Rear window defroster
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Brake assist
Overhead airbag
Ignition disable
Electronic stability
Dual front impact airbags
ABS brakes
Panic alarm
Occupant sensing airbag
Security system
Dual front side impact airbags
4 wheel disc brakes
Traction control

Also unlimited warranty on all parts that are oil lubricated, and Free state inspection for as long as i own the car.

The Subaru WRX is a nice car....They have a good reputation here in Australia.
I'm surprised by your warranty over in the USA especially on the mileage of only 36,000miles as here in Australia we get minimum of 100,000 Kilometers which works out to 62,000 miles.
Some manufactures over here offer double I quoted.
I bought a Ford Ute in 2010 which I received 5 years 200,000 Kilometer warranty

Is 36,000 miles standard across the manufacturers of USA?

Back
Top Bottom