Problems with Minecraft

lou9x9

Baseband Member
Minecraft keeps on crashing on my computer (PC). I can play for maybe 10 minutes before the game crashes and more often then not a specific block type will loose its skin and it will simply be a blank block.​

Minecraft keeps on crashing on my computer (PC). I can play for maybe 10 minutes before the game crashes and more often then not a specific block type will loose its skin and it will simply be a blank block.​

Hi.

Have you got several programs running simultaneously ? Have you tried ctrl-alt-del to see what programs you could try to shut down before you run Minecraft ? good luck

I would recommend updating Java as it runs off of that maybe re-installing that. Re-install Minecraft and then I would also recommend running it as administrator. If none of this works update your video drivers and try running as administrator again.

Ha good thing the minecraft expert is here! 2 solutions, install java again, and if your problem keeps coming up, don't just go to java.com and click down
Load, because sometimes it will give you a 32bit java when you need 64, Solution 2 is to delete,the file called bin and resources,in .minecraft and reload the game.

install java again, and if your problem keeps coming up, don't just go to java.com and click down
Load, because sometimes it will give you a 32bit java when you need 64, Solution 2 is to delete,the file called bin and resources,in .minecraft and reload the game.

You're just full of advice today for me aren't you? i've done the former about 30 times now and that's doing nothing but i also am running of my computers original video compiling software so yeah... time for java...

Back
Top Bottom