Rig/Streaming/gaming question

I R NOEbot

Beta member
So I can run anything on any setting on my computer...however... I cannot seem to run crysis2 on any setting without stuttering haha. Without streaming it gets up to about 80 percent cpu usage on any setting and when i stream obviously it hits about 94... I have newest crysis2 update and newest nvidia update... any help? also is my rig decent? the motherboard has a known overheating problem where it would seem to be overheating but its not... anything else I did wrong in building this? it was my first build. I did about 3 months research before i built her, lemme know what you think.

SPECS:

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz 38 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 686MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8H67-M EVO (LGA1155) 76 °C
Graphics
VW246 (1920x1080@60Hz)
VW246 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2048MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Undefined) 45 °C
Hard Drives
977GB Western Digital WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 ATA Device (SATA) 33 °C
Optical Drives
ATAPI DVD A DH24AYS ATA Device
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Good build in my opinion. The numbers for cpu usage seem normal, a lot of cpu consumption while streaming. What psu you using?

Thanks! And yeah I guess it seems normal but the game lags so hard, I get to about 80 % streaming any other game and never have issues with stutter or lag :[ I really wanna stream Crysis2 at high end quality but it looks like I'm upgrading my rig to do so :[ Unless anyone has a magic answer to fix it :] I even pulled the game in windowed mode and dropped res to 1280x720.... no go....

Sorry to ask this, but what do you mean by streaming the game? Are you streaming a live recording of it online or something? *confuzzled*

BTW, seems like a kewl rig, although the motherboard temp gave me a 'o_O look.

Back
Top Bottom