Help! AI project just write smthing :)

ladylinzy

Beta member
Hello Im new here I thought I could get some help in here

Ok Im trying to make a program that enables my computer to speak and be more human and for that I need lots and lots of things for him to say and work with, I heard the term is called AI or artificial intelligence

anyway I was hoping you could post some things you think your computer would say if it could speak ^^ pretty simple :b

here are sm examples:
"Are you serious? A floppy disk?"
"Would you be careful! Don't step over my wires!"
"I love you <3"

tku all fr the help ^^

Oh, like one of those programs that talks to you by finding the appropriate response to a question or statement, based on previous answer or statements? Like:

Artificial Intelligence Robot SPEAKS to you

...that?

I refer to that as artificial unintelligence. ;)

Try for some nonsensical questions a wise-ass like me might ask, such as:

"Do you not believe in being not what you are not being, but rather not being rather so like what you're not?" - I think the answers people would give would be amusing and just fuel the bot even more.

Rather than what the PC Man Said, i think you mean more you recycle something and computer ses, 'you just saved a tiger' etc.

Im no good at smart remarks, but for every thing you think of, think of a Pun, and think some more, (and do a bit more thinking - hope your note taking :/) make about 30 different phrases for each possible thing, and use randomization code to choose which remark the pc will say.

I know this thread is a little old, and I don't know if the OP will be back but I had 5 minutes to kill so I had some fun.

No that's not a cup holder!
Are you sure you should be looking at that site?
I'm tired, please put me to sleep at night.
I'm not feeling well, could you run a virus scan?
Wash your hands before touching my mouse!
It must be update Tuesday, I'm feeling sluggish.

Actually Jake, that's exactly what I was on about; you just put it in more of a simplistic and concise way. :p

It didnt sound like it, i thought you where talking about a interactive AI (Basically exactly the link you posted). :/

I Like simple, People understand Simple...

Back
Top Bottom