Help!

JEDDY698

Beta member
Hello, I went to update my Radeon 6720G2 graphics card driver with AMD`s auto detect and install, after it had finished i no longer had my HD 6650M graphic card which made up the 6720G2. I only have my integrated card. How do i get this back to how it was before, when i bought it thanks.

You could try going into the device manager(rightclick on my computer and go to properties, hardware tab then device manager) and deleting the driver for your Radeon Graphics card. Then once again reinstalling the driver manually from AMD's website and not using the auto detect feature that is provided.

You could try going into the device manager(rightclick on my computer and go to properties, hardware tab then device manager) and deleting the driver for your Radeon Graphics card. Then once again reinstalling the driver manually from AMD's website and not using the auto detect feature that is provided.

that or a system restore would work

that or a system restore would work

Thanks guys, ill try what you said Hitttled7 and if it doesnt work ill wait til my my birthday (6th April) for a portable hardrive then do a system restore.

Back
Top Bottom