How to make all users use the same settings in Windows 7?

WhereBob

In Runtime
We have a windows 7 pro computer in a conference room that needs to have the same profile settings no matter who logs on.

Users authenticate on a remote server but I need all mapped network drives and printers to show to all users when they log on to the local PC without having to re-map for each user.

Anyone know how to do this in windows 7

Do you have a domain? Can you configure computer login scripts? You can install the printers locally as an administrator and they will be there for all users who login.

Do you have a domain? Can you configure computer login scripts? You can install the printers locally as an administrator and they will be there for all users who login.
Yes we have a domain. I personally have never used login scripts so I don't. I thought about installing the printers locally but I also need the mapped drives to be there for all users too.

Thanks for the reply

Bob

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I was thinking about making a profile with all the settings, printers and mapped drives and then copy it to the "default user" but I don't know if you can do that in windows 7? Think that would work?

Back
Top Bottom