Need some criticism

I'd rather replace them. The format for the icons is several years old. Customizing them shows the coder (that's me) has an eye for details. And we know the devil's in the details.
If you find something it can't be any larger than 48x48 pixels including the transparent background.

NVM Some one said the wrong thing to me and I took it and Cause and Effect down.
I'm going to have to cool off from that one a bit before I put it back up.

Hey, don't let the trolls get you down, man...

Agreed. Don't let all your work go to waste because of some stupid comments. I used to have a pic (probably a meme) about how people were nice and 'normal' until they signed onto a forum ;)

I downloaded the xml sheet for both and when reloaded tonight most of the customizing for Once Again is gone. So once again I have to go back through and fix what got messed up. It's all good. Besides I got some new ideas I'm going to be trying out.

My bad. I had made an xml sheet back up of an earlier model. Where I was at I saved right before I took it down. I loaded the later version and got busy.
The albums are 98% finished. The way and lack of support for the albums makes them hard to customize. I got the thumbs background for the album index and the thumbs in the albums done. I had to resort to a dark blue/gray filter I used making Ninja Babe. I then popped in a resize command in the additional.css file and now the full sized image fits in the body background container. I even got it to center up. What's left is to edit the toolbar text at the top and the url's under the full sized images. Then that's done.
After that I think I'll tackle the blogs then move on to the CMS.
Fun fun. Thanks for the kick in the pants guys.:thumb:

Ok I need a logo image to pop up in the header and that's done. The girl looking in the window is an inside joke. If she had a transparent background I'd keep her. But with it being black you can see where the image ends on the right and that won't work.
Speaking of that I'm thinking of using the dark blue/gray filter as the header background. You can see the one I have in mind as the background of the Mark Forums Read navlinks right above the WGO box. It's pretty dark but goes well with the spirit of the theme.
Albums are done.
I started on the CMS last night but to be honest it's been a while since I modded the CMS that I have forgotten how I did a lot of things. Last night at work turned to brown stinky stuff and I really got lost in the CMS css. It will come back to me at some point and I'll get that finished up.
If you guys could find some status icons for the forum page that would be too cool. A red of sorts for new and a blue that goes with the background image for nothing new.
Ok coffee break's over. Everyone back on your heads...

Looking good. Keep up the good work. Glad to see that you're over the "keyboard cowards" that got you upset.

Back
Top Bottom