laptop video card

wahowee

Baseband Member
hello guro's. i need help on my laptop i just reformated to win 7 ulti. i have a
PCG-7A2L sony viao. after i installed the win7 my video card driver for my laptop shows "Standard VGA graphic adapter". so i found some info from (Sony Vaio PCG-7A2L (VGN-FS645P) - DriverGuide Support Forums) my video card driver is supposed to be "NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200". so i went to (Sony eSupport - VGN-FS645P - Support) and downloaded the video driver. during "installation in progress" an error pops up that says "failure to update driver". :confused: please computer masters. help me.

i tried using driver identifier and it identified my chipset for the video controller as "Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset Family" i tried downloading and installing it. everythings fine until i get another error that says "File copying was not successful Setup will exit" damn. now that i have identified the video controller here comes another problem.

You're going everywhere but where you should go. Check the Intel site now that you know what it really is.

thanks for the reply sir. i already have the driver. but im getting an error while installing it. it says "cannot copy file"

Back
Top Bottom