Need some criticism

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Anime Appeal
Do you think the color of the forum rows goes with the rest of the page?
There's a lot to be done to this theme as I'm just getting dug in good. So I'm aware of things not finished. I just need to find out if you guys and gals think that the row colors go with the rest.

For me it's not quite right. I think it's more to do with the "dullness" of the color compared to the brightness of the blue in the background and on the titles (where it says like 'enterance portal').

Looks much better.
Is it possible to strech the main header/title bar across the whole screen but to keep the different forums section still centered?
Is there a reason that the links look so different or are you going to be updating those?

Any time you want to fix your Warrior Maiden story, I'm willing to read it. You left me hanging big time =)

What links? 90% of the text on the page is links. I don't know about streching the header full width. That would take it accross the top of her ears. Interesting thought though. I'll back up the theme's xml sheet and tinker around with it this morning.
As for the WM story, I have no plans to take it any further in the immediate future. Sorry. The story got pretty complex as it moved along. I'd prefer to finish the GitS story first. I've been fine tunning the ending and I think it's ready to be written.

I'm not a fan of white. Just putting that out there.

The pale blue seems a little washed out compared to the headers, but it's a reasonable transition to the white background.

Are the sub-pages going to get the same schema?

The "washed out" blue is actually a blue filter that is 75% transparent. Just enough there to make the text readable. I want the catagory bars to stand out from the background image so those are seperate graphics.
As for the rest of the pages, they're a work in progress. I wanted to see how the index page came out first so I had something to base the rest on.

Well, then. That works for me. Should prove very entertaining should you wallpaper the background.

Why didn't you tell me the sidebar wasn't done? LOL!!!
I totally forgot about that thing. Welp, something else to fix tonight.

That's looking better. Though now the header extends pretty far over and creates a scroll bar on my screen to access the search feature. I can see the word "register" on the register button but it cuts off right at the end of the last 'r' and i have to scroll over to see the rest of the button and to get to the search box.

The links I was referring to were the individual forums. When you visit each of them it has the black/grey theme (like here: Anime Appeal). I was wondering if you'll be leaving that or if you will be updating it to match the front page.

The side bar you're referring to is the one that says 'greetings' at the top? I assumed it wasn't done because you were still working on it...:lol:

No worries about the story...I understand. Oh and i meant finish...don't know why i put fix...:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom