Been Too Long

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Well, it seems like forever since I've posted here. I haven't even been lurking any recently...

I've noticed a lot of changes around here, most look very good.

Anyway, a little update: I am 24 hours of class work and a standardized test away from legally being allowed to become a coal miner in the state of West Virginia. The class is a horrendous 80 hours, but it's worth it in the end.

It's something that's always intrigued me.. My entire life I've always wanted to more about coal, but now pretty soon, I'll actually be in the coal.

How's everyone else?

I've only just started posting again aswell!

Mover over to a more Web orientated role at work, free PHP training included which is always a bonus!

nice to know some of the old members are still around. i miss the days of begging david for custom avatars, etc, and brookfield causing a riot :lol:

Hi there Dude! I'm new here but its great to know that you're going to get what you want after all the hard work! 80 hours is no joke. Whew! Good luck and more power to your career!

hey OP

Will you be working for Consol Energy ?
I had an interview there few years ago but i didn't want to be a mine equipment repair man under ground lol

Well, it seems like forever since I've posted here. I haven't even been lurking any recently...

I've noticed a lot of changes around here, most look very good.

Anyway, a little update: I am 24 hours of class work and a standardized test away from legally being allowed to become a coal miner in the state of West Virginia. The class is a horrendous 80 hours, but it's worth it in the end.

It's something that's always intrigued me.. My entire life I've always wanted to more about coal, but now pretty soon, I'll actually be in the coal.

How's everyone else?

I haven't posted for ageees either, I have got in to an IT course and my GCSE'S are looking good right that's why I haven't been on, too busy revising :p

Sniper, I sent Consol my resume and coverletter, haven't followed up yet though. Their nearest mine to me is about 4 hours, so I'd have to relocate. But if the offered me a job, I'd go.

Back
Top Bottom