signature

emperor76

In Runtime
Hi, i'm new to this forum and can't work out how to create the signature that appears at the bottom of the post anyone know how?

Last edited:
Then you'll need to file a ticket for that problem:
Computer Forums - Contact Us
Sorry I won't file a ticket as I am not at present interested in having a signature.

I was only interested in this post and went to the link supplied by iPwn to read more on the subject but when new forum page opens it displayed the message"Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." which I thought is a bit silly since I cannot read any further on the subject.

Last edited:
If they have it set up like my VB forum, you have to have a certain amount of posts before you get an avatar or sig. IF it's that way then the logic is sound.
Please keep in mind this place is a work in progress so some info pages may not be completed as of yet. I would venture the page you saw was one of those.

thanks for the reply, I clicked the link and it told me I am not permitted to have a signature, I only really wanted to put specs on there because I thought it would be usefull information for people if I am asking for technical help rather than having to tell them in every thread

usually you can't post a signature till some time passes either you post a something , this is if you are interested in this forum and you'll keep coming back

Takes 25 or more posts before you are eligible to have signature, this is usually done by most forums to deter spammers....

Back
Top Bottom